Tài liệu phỏng vấn tiếng Anh xin việc cực kì hữu ích

Thảo luận trong 'Làm quen - Kết bạn - Tâm sự - Nhật ký - Spam' bắt đầu bởi trungvn2092, 23/1/15.

Lượt xem: 857

1. trungvn2092

trungvn2092 Lính mới

Tham gia:
    13/1/15
    Bài viết:
    Được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Phỏng vấn bằng tiếng Anh và bí kíp chinh phục nhà tuyển dụng luôn được những người chuẩn bị đi xin việc rất quan tâm. Cụ thể hơn, chúng ta sẽ đi sâu hơn vào chủ đề phỏng vấn tiếng Anh với tài liệu phỏng vấn tiếng Anh http://tienganhthanhcong.edu.vn/tai-lieu-phong-van-tieng-anh-xin-viec-cuc-ki-huu-ich/ xin việc gồm 125 câu trả lời phù hợp với từng ngành nghề đặc biệt.

Dưới đây là một vài trích dẫn trong tài liệu phỏng vấn tiếng Anh xin việc mà có thể bạn đang quan tâm:

1. “Tell me a little about yourself.”

–> “I attended MIT where I majored in Electrical Engineering. My hobbies include basketball, reading novels, and hiking.”
    –> “I grew up in Korea and studied accounting. I worked at an accounting firm for two years and I enjoy bicycling and jogging.”

–> “I went to the University of Washington and majored in English Literature. I went to graduate school because I really enjoyed learning. Afterwards, I started my career at Boeing as a web content editor. I’ve been there for 3 years now. Although my emphasis is in writing, I like numbers. I think solving logic problems and riddles are quite fun. I also enjoy jogging, reading, and watching movies.”

2. “What are your short term goals?”

“My short term goal is to find a position where I can use the knowledge and strengths that I have. I want to partake in the growth and success of the company I work for.”

“My short term goal is to learn everything I can about marketing. I want to find a position where I can contribute what I’ve learned through education and to gain real life experience. I believe the next couple of years will be very important to me and my immediate goal is to learn and become skilled in all aspects of marketing.”

3. “Do you work well under pressure?”

“I work well under pressure because I don’t panic. I maintain self control and work as efficiently
    as possible. In all my experiences, I did well and I always enjoyed the experience.”

“To tell you the truth, I think I work the same if there’s pressure or if there’s no pressure. I try and take out negative emotional factors and work hard regardless of down time or busy time. I always prioritize and organize my work, and from there, work efficiently. If the situation involved pressure due to a lack of time, then the only difference in my work would be the extra time I would need to put in to meet the deadline on time. Since I believe my normal work is great work, then I suppose I work well under pressure.”

Đây là 3 ví dụ trong 125 câu thuộc tài liệu phỏng vấn tiếng Anh xin việc.
    Tham khảo cách viết email xin việc bằng tiếng anh http://tienganhthanhcong.edu.vn/bi-quyet-viet-email-xin-viec-bang-tieng-anh-gay-tuong-phan-1/phong van tieng anh du hoc http://tienganhthanhcong.edu.vn/phong-van-tieng-anh-di-du-hoc-voi-5-kinh-nghiem/
    Chúc các bạn thành công!

2. phatloc968

phatloc968 Cư dân 1ketqua.net

Tham gia:
    15/2/11
    Bài viết:
    Được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Nghề nghiệp:
    tự do
    cám ơn bạn nha, mình muốn học thêm tiếng anh quá

3. nthanh121189